Entering each door needs a key and entering each country needs an entrance visa. If you’re planning a medical tourism trip to Iran, you’re going to need a treatment visa for Iran , which allows you to enter the country of beauty.
What is a treatment visa for Iran
Medical treatment visa is suitable for foreign citizens who wish to travel to Iran for medical/cosmetic treatment purposes and have already received an approval letter from one of the authorized medical centers. To get a treatment visa for Iran, it is important that you meet the requirements and apply from the correct place and at the right time. MedoTrip as a medical tourism facilitator company has the honor to assist you during all steps of obtaining a medical/cosmetic treatment visa for Iran.
Different kinds of visas you can obtain to travel to Iran
There are twelve types of Iran visa for foreigners who wish to travel to Iran; depending on your purpose of traveling, you can apply for each one.
- Iran Entry Visa (visa type A): also known as the “Iran Business Visa” is suitable for foreign citizens who have an official invitation letter from ministries, governmental organizations, private and public sectors, conferences or international fairs and so forth for the purpose of professional/academic visits, conducting business affairs, negotiations, signing of contracts, setting up purchased types of machinery, and etc.
The duration of staying in Iran by a Business Visa depends on the itinerary stated in your invitation letter.
- Iran Tourist Visa (visa type B): a tourist visa is for foreign citizens who wish to travel to Iran for tourist purposes or a family visit. Even the people who want to attend seminars, conferences, fairs, or have a short business trip can apply for Iran Tourist Visa through an Iranian authorized travel agency.
- Iran Pilgrimage Visa (visa type C): The Pilgrimage visa is for foreign Muslims who intend to make the pilgrimage to holy places in Iran. This kind of visa is the same as Iran Tourist visa. The only difference is its price which is lower.
- Iran Diplomatic Visa (visa type D): The Diplomatic visa is suitable for all foreigners with diplomatic passports who tend to visit Iran.
- Iran service Visa (visa type S): The Service visa is similar to the Iran Diplomatic visa and is suitable for all foreign diplomatic passport holders who intend to visit Iran.
- Iran Education Visa (visa type E): The Education visa is suitable for foreign students or religious scholars who intend to study in Iran. The ones applying for this visa need a certificate of eligibility for nonimmigrant student status from the Iranian Science Ministry, Education Ministry, or an accredited academic institution.
- Iran Temporary Work Visa (visa type F): The Temporary Work visa is suitable for foreign citizens who aim to work in Iran. Foreigners applying for the Iran Temporary Work visa need to obtain a work permit from a sponsoring employer in Iran, and it must be approved by the Labor Ministry.
- Iran Transit Visa (visa type G): The Transit visa allows foreign citizens to pass through Iran with no purpose of staying. Foreigners applying for the Iran Transit visa need to have a valid visa or permission to enter their country of destination.
- Iran Press Visa (visa type H): The Press visa is suitable for foreigners who are members of the media, including members of the radio, print, digital, directors and producers of films, reports, and etc. who intend to travel to Iran for the purpose of their profession. All applicants who aim to travel to Iran to report, interview, and … should apply for the Iran press visa and avoid applying for other types of visa.
- Iran Investment Visa (visa type I): The Investment visa is suitable for foreign investors whose investment permit is approved by the Organization for Investment Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran (OIETAI).
- Iran Martial Visa (visa type M): The Marital visa is suitable for foreign men who are married to Iranian women, as well as their offspring.
- Iran Medical Visa (Visa type T): The Medical/treatment visa for Iran is suitable for foreign citizens who wish to travel to Iran for medical purposes and have already received an approval letter from one of the authorized medical centers.
Treatment visa for Iran in detail
Iran medical visa is a kind of entrance permission given to the foreign citizens who are attempting to perform medical/cosmetic treatment in reputed and recognized hospitals and clinics in Iran. to obtain a medical visa for Iran, you need to prove that you can afford your whole medical procedure as well as your accommodation during the stay. Treatment visa for Iran has a duration of 90 days, which can be extended by your doctor’ order. Obtaining a medical visa for Iran, depending on the country of your resistance may take any time around 2 – 8 business weeks.
What steps should you take to get a treatment visa for Iran
If you decided to give MedoTrip the honor of handling your treatment visa for Iran, there are for stages that we need you to pass. They are all so simple and will take a bit of your time. These steps are as follow:
- Fill the Iran visa application form
- Pay Iran visa fees
- Receive your authorization code via Email
- Get your visa from the embassy or any international airports in which you arrive in Iran.
1. Sending the documents by filling the Iran visa application form
The documents and information we need you to provide for obtaining Iran medical visa include
- Image of the first page of your passport
- A personal picture
- Your current residence (home) address
- Home phone number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Estimated date of your arrival.
➔ Each item in detail:
The first page of your passport: open your passport completely, make sure you have enough light, have pages 2 and 3 fully in screen and snap a photo.
❖ A personal picture: your personal picture needs to meet the following factors:
- Don’t wear a hat, mask or glasses;
- Your face must be entirely visible; no hair or other things should cover any part of your face;
- The background of the photo must be a flat, homogeneous surface with a plain color (preferably but not necessarily white). A plain wall would be a perfect background.
- The photos must be something similar to the samples provided below. There are no limitations on clothes and their color. Women can either send a photo with or without hijab.
❖ Current residence (home) address.
❖ Home phone number
❖ Mobile number
❖ Email address
❖ Estimated date of your arrival
2. Pay Iran visa fees
The service fee for obtaining a treatment visa for Iran is 50 US dollars or 45 euros for citizens of all countries except for British and Canadian citizens, for whom it is 175 US dollars or 150 euros, (for American citizens, please contact us). To know about the payment options and get the account number please contact us. Note that what you pay here is just our service fee to apply for your visa authorization code. You still will have to pay the consulate visa fee where you are referring to for receiving your visa, which varies depending on your nationality. Please keep in mind that the service fee will not be returned in case your visa request is rejected by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. Receive your authorization code via Email
Once we receive your documents, information, and the receipt of payment of the service fee, we will submit your application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). Normally, you will receive the Authorization Code within 2-7 business days from the date of the submission of your request (For British, Canadian and American citizens this process takes 3 business weeks to 3 months).
Iran Visa Authorization Code or Iran Visa Tracking Code or Iran Visa Reference Code is your Iran visa approval number which is issued by Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to facilitate your Iran visa issuance.
4. Get your Iran medical visa from the embassy or from the Iranian international airports in which you arrive in Iran
Once your Visa Authorization Code is issued, we will send it to you so that you can refer to the nearest Iranian embassy/consulate with your documents in hand to receive your treatment visa for Iran or (if you are a citizen of one of the counties for whose nationalities a visa on arrival is issued at the airport, [see them at visa policy of Iran section below]) just take your flight to an international airport in Iran and receive it there immediately without waiting in a queue. So just like that, you are going to have your medical treatment visa for Iran, and step in an innovative way of medical treatment.