Dr Mansour Azemati
About Dr Mansour Azemati
Doctor Mansour Azemati is an eye surgeon and ophthalmologist. He had taken his medical and specialty course at Shahid Beheshti University, at the Ophthalmology Department of this university.
Doctor Azemati has a record of several years of work at London’s Moorfields Eye Hospital, which is the UK’s best eye hospital. Currently, he operates in the best ophthalmology eye clinic in Iran – Vanak Eye Clinic – and by the most advanced types of equipment in the world. Doctor Azemati also treats the patients in Bina Clinic, SalamateGharb Clinic, and several other clinics in Tehran.
Doctor Azemati specializes in the implantation of the treatments and surgeries to modify low vision, Lasik, Lasek, cataract treatment by a modern method, glaucoma, eyelid beauty, dacryocystitis, and botox. He is also very active in publishing articles and delivering lectures on the latest science of ophthalmology.
- Corneal diseases
- Lens diseases
- Eye deviation
- Retinal diseases
- Eyelid and dacryocystitis
- Balck water or glaucoma
- Correction of the refractive errors
Iranian Society of Ophthalmology ;2001
Vision Aid Overseas (UK) ;2005
Administrative Appointments/Department of Ophthalmology
- Clinical Committee, Department of Ophthalmology,Vanak Eye Clinic ;2011
- Clinical Committee, Department of Ophthalmology, Salamat Gharb Eye Clinic ;2010
- Clinical Committee, Department of Ophthalmology, Salamat Gharb Eye Clinic ;2009
- Clinical Committee, Department of Ophthalmology, Salamat Gharb Eye Clinic ;2006
- Basic Science Course Committee, Dept of Ophthalmology Dr.Nassiri Eye Clinic ;2003
- Clinical and Experimental Of Ophthalmology: Lateral rectus resection versus medial rectus re-recession for residual esotropia: early results of a randomized clinical trial ;2008
- Clinical and Experimental Of Ophthalmology: Comparison of lateral rectus resection and medial rectus rerecession on patients with residual Esotropia ;2007
- Iranian Journal of Ophthalmology: To evaluate the result of cyclodialysis in candidate patients for cyclocryotherapy ;2007