Hair loss, the big gloomy! Are you struggling with sparse hair? Does having thin hair bother you as hell because you think it directly affects your beauty? Is your hair keeps receding? Well, you don’t need to worry anymore. Because I’m going to make you completely familiar with the procedure of hair transplant in Iran, that will undoubtedly eliminate all of the concerns related to your sparse hair.
There is no doubt that having healthy and thick hair affects directly on human’s beauty and of course his self-confidence. Many reasons can result in hair loss, hair receding, and having sparse hair. Some of them which are caused by reasons like nutrition and environmental conditions can be treated by some medications. But some others which are caused by genetics, for example, have no cure but using hair transplant. This procedure is a kind of hair loss treatment and will result in hair regrowth. It can be considered as a very affordable solution and of course, performing a hair transplant in Iran will make this procedure very prompt and enjoyable for you.
I can see that you might have lots of questions about hair transplant itself, the procedure of hair transplant in Iran, the costs, what you can expect from this surgery, and so many other questions, but I assure you will find answers, not to these questions, but any other doubts or hesitations you might have right in this post.
What is hair transplant
Hair transplant is a kind of surgery in which your own hair will be used to fill the areas with no or thin hair. This kind of surgery is being used for more than a century and the techniques have progressed very well during these years. This cosmetic surgery is being preferred by most people who are not interested in any kinds of hair replacement systems and they rather use a method which can lead to natural hair regrowth.
Hair Transplant Packages
Accommodation + Visa + Transfer
The procedure of hair transplant in Iran
First of all, in this procedure, your surgeon will clean your scalp and inject some medications in order to numb the back of your head. There are two methods of hair transplant that depending on your conditions, your doctor will choose which one is suitable for your hair treatment.
In the first one, follicular unit step surgery (FUSS), the surgeon will remove a 6-10 inch strip of skin from the back of the head. Then he/she will set it aside and sew the scalp closed. This area will immediately get hidden by the hair around it. then, the removed strip will be divided into 500 – 2000 tiny grafts, each one has with just one or a few hairs. The number of grafts depends on your hair type, quality, color, and the area where you’re going to get the transplant.
The second one, or follicular unit extraction (FUE), the surgery team will shave the back of your scalp. Then the surgeon will remove hair follicles from there. There will be some small dots in that area, which will be covered by the existing hair.
Then both methods will be followed by the same procedure. After the grafts were ready, the surgeon will clean and numb the area where hair is going to be planted, he/she will create a hole with a needle and then he/she will delicately place each graft in one of the holes.
Depending on the size of the transplant you’re getting, this procedure will take around 4 – 8 hours to be done. Later, if your hair loss keeps going, you might need another surgery. So, your hair loss treatment has already begun!
Time expectations for hair regrowth
After the surgery, you will probably need to use some medications to relieve the probable pain. Also some antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. Usually after around 2 – 5 days, you will be able to go back to your routine life.
Within 2- 3 weeks, the process of your hair restoration will commence and the transplanted hair will fall out. After a few months, you will start noticing your hair regrowth. Most people will see 60% of their hair regrowth after around 6 – 9 months.
Why Iran is being described as the best country for hair transplant?
What is this great reputation for?
Along with all modern cosmetic surgeries, during recent years the procedure of hair transplant in Iran has progressed very brilliantly. Hair transplant in Iran is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries which has a very high rate among the successful cosmetic procedures. Thanks to the well-trained and highly-experienced surgeons along with high-tech beauty clinics in Iran, this country is considered as one of the best destinations for cosmetic surgeries and is also considered as the best country for hair transplant. But the reasons are not just limited to these ones. There are much more attracting proofs which will convince you to perform your hair plantation in Iran.
If I claim that hair transplant in Iran is going to be a very safe, satisfying and reasonable procedure to perform, you can see that it’s nothing but the truth based on international patient’s experiences.
Worried about the costs? Don’t!
When you are thinking about hair treatment surgery, one of the first things that might cross your mind is financial issues. By having a short net surfing, you will see that the cost of hair transplant in Europe is around 3000$ – 16000$ and in the United States is around 6000$ – 16000$. It’s a very big deal to spend this amount of money on cosmetic surgeries. But don’t step back and let me tell you about the cost of hair transplant in Iran. here you will need to pay around 1500$ – 2000$ for the very same procedure, with only one difference! And that is you’re going to perform your surgery in the best country for hair transplant.
Looking for professionals? Right here!
During recent years, becoming bald for Iranian men has become to one of their biggest concerns, since this occurrence is becoming very frequent in Iran and most people believe that having thick and healthy hair is relevant to their beauty and being good-looking; Thus, using a cosmetic surgery for hair treatment like hair transplant in Iran has become very common. As a result, the board-certified and highly-skilled Iranian surgeons, face a long line of patients who are waiting to have hair plantation surgery. This will lead to lots of procedures for surgeons which can result in brilliant results. The more various cases they face, the more practical skillful they become. So there are lots of sensible reasons to trust them and perform hair transplant in Iran.
A guide to Hair Transplant Surgery
You will have been given a set of instructions to follow before and after your hair transplant in Iran.
Tips before hair transplant in iran
- The night before the hair transplant, patient’s hair must be washed with baby shampoo.
- No materials should be on the head.
- Do not take Aspirin or Gelofen (Ibuprofen) for a week before surgery.
- Do not drink alcohol for a week before surgery.
- Wear a comfortable button shirt while being visited on the day of surgery. (Avoid wearing underwear under your clothing and please wear button shirt to make it easy for you to change clothes. After the hair transplant procedure, you should not scratch your head inside a blouse, t-shirt and etc. because this will remove the grafts implanted.)
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs or having previous history of disease and using particular medication before the procedure.
- Don’t eat red meat, vitamins E, nuts, tea, coffee, green tea, ginger, cinnamon and kiwi for 48 hours before the hair transplant.
- Be present at the announced location on time.
- Be sure to bring your test results with you. If you haven’t done the test, to do the test on the day of hair transplant in iran
- You don’t have to fast.
- Take a shower.
- Avoid drinking milk at breakfast on the day of surgery as it causes bloating and digestive problems.
- Men only: please provide 3 Trancid 250 mg caplets and take one every 12 hours So that the third caplet is taken exactly one hour before the surgery. (women don’t need to take this caplet.)
Tips after hair transplant in iran
Hair transplant procedures are not overnight successes. Oftentimes, the healing process can be long and arduous, and much to the patients’ dismay, the results are not immediate. It can takes months for a hair graft to fully heal and start producing hair, but there are certainly a few essential post hair transplant surgery tips that patients should adhere to in order to facilitate the healing process and prevent infections from occurring.
- If post-operative bleeding occurs at the site of the surgery, prevent bleeding by using sterile pads or soft tissue papers with gentle palm pressure for 10 minutes then gently remove the pad or tissue paper. If bleeding continues, contact your consultants at the Clinic.
- Avoid driving after the hair transplant.
- Do not take aspirin or alcohol for seven days after the surgery.
- From the day of hair transplant daily consumption of at least 10 glasses of water for three days is recommended.
- Avoid heavy exercises like tennis, bodybuilding, weightlifting, swimming, etc. for up to two weeks
- To avoid swelling, the patient should sleep with his head elevated for 4 nights after hair transplant procedure.
- Avoid using towels (for drying hair), direct shower, and hair dryer, manipulating and stimulating the transplanted hair for 15 days after the procedure.
- From the third day for fifteen days, pour fifteen drops of bitter almond oil every night without touching the dropper on the planted areas.
- There is a possibility of hair loss during the day 15th till the day 30th. Don’t worry! You will see your hair grows again from the third and fourth month after the procedure.
- If you have itchy scalp in about two to three weeks after the hair transplant, use Irox baby anti-itch and anti-dandruff shampoo for two weeks.
- If Minoxidil is prescribed, pour fifteen drops into the hair removed area every night and massage well.
- Do not forget to take a Zinc pill once a day permanently.
- Unless you have any specific questions or problems, your next visit to the clinic for specialist examination is 12 months after the hair transplant.
If you have a bandage on your head, gently pour a few bowls of lukewarm water over the sterile pads. Wait a few minutes until the sterile pads are well moistened.
Then remove the pads gently from your head. Sterile pads should be removed without adhesion to avoid damaging the transplanted hair. Do not remove the bandage on the back of your head.
You can take showers from today. To wash your body you can take a shower as always. However to wash your head, you will need a container to pour water over your head from a close distance. Do it gently to avoid damaging the transplanted hair. First fill in a small container of water and baby shampoo and stir to foam. Then use another container to pour it over your head from a close distance to wash the foams.
Only the suture area can be washed gently by hand to clean. Do not use towels and hairdryers after bathing and let your hair and scalp dry on its own.
Fourth day to fourteenth day
Do not manipulate and stimulate the site of surgery at all and take a bath as instructed. Use bitter almond oil several times a day. Pour bitter almond oil into syringe and sprinkle over transplanted areas. Do not touch the transplanted hair. After 10 days you can use a loose hat if you wish.
To remove stitches you can go to the clinic from day 12 onwards. From the 14th day onwards you can go under the shower and wash the transplanted areas comfortably and also exercise.
Which cities are more reliable for a hair transplant in Iran?
Iran, the capital of medical tourism? Yes!
Now that we’ve discussed almost everything about hair transplant in Iran, let’s clarify which exact destinations in Iran are recommended and why.
By constant improvement of medical tourism in Iran, each branch of this industry has shown lots of qualifications which turn them into potent rivals for their international opponents. For instance, hair transplant in Iran is being performed in some metropolis like Tehran, Mashhad, and Shiraz by highly-experienced surgeons in high-tech beauty clinics.
Performing a hair transplant in Iran – Mashhad
After you’d made up your mind about performing a hair transplant in Iran, depending on your conditions, your own conclusions, and your surgeon’s recommendation, you might choose to perform a hair transplant in Iran – Mashhad. Regarding Mr. Mohammad Esmail Khayami’s report about medical tourism in Mashhad, there are 12 hospitals in Mashhad offering medical services to international patients. So, if you’re planning to perform your hair transplant in Iran – Mashhad, rest assured that your surgery is going to be performed in well-equipped hospitals and clinics of this city and professional surgeons and staff are ready to offer you the best services you can expect from professionals for experiencing a successful hair transplant in Iran.
Performing a hair transplant in Iran – Shiraz
You might be recommended to perform your hair transplant in Iran – Shiraz, where experienced and occupational surgeons can present you their best medical performance. If you’ve decided to carry out a hair transplant in Iran – Shiraz, I can’t help but say you’re a very lucky man! Since you’re going to be delighted by this marvelous city; the whole natural and historical attractions along with lovely people are going to make a momentous experience of a journey for you in which you’ve had a successful hair plantation surgery and visited one of the most attractive cities of Iran.
Ready to book a flight? Wait!
Now that you know almost everything about performing a hair transplant in Iran and how your hair loss treatment is being done here by the hands of most professionals, there are still a few things that you need to do.
When you’re consulting your doctors, make them aware of all your medical conditions. Ask them about the exact things you need to do before and after the surgery. Hair plantation surgery is often done with ease but you always need to play all kinds of surgeries safe.