Dr Mahdi Jafari
About Doctor Mahdi Jafari
Doctor Mahdi Jafari was born in 1976 in Kerman. After studying at the Highschool for Exceptional Talents (SAMPAD), he took his general medical course at the Kerman University of Medical Sciences and has graduated with an A GPA. Doctor Jafari took the course of general surgery at Gilan University and was graduated as a privileged student.
Dr. Mahsi Jafari was accepted in the entrance exam for subspecialty plastic surgery at Shahid Beheshti University in 2012 and was graduated from this university three years later as the first person and by obtaining a subspecialty board.
Doctor Jafari is one of the most experienced cosmetic surgeons in Tehran who has a long history of various types of cosmetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, breast prosthesis, breast lifting, breast reduction, and lipomatous surgery.
- Nose job surgery
- Breast cosmetic surgery (prosthesis, lifting, reduction)
- Butt cosmetic surgery (fat injection, prosthesis, butt lifting)
- Gel and filler injection
- A faculty member of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Official member of Iran’s Associaton of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons
Degrees and acknowledgments of Doctor Jafari
- the best cosmetic surgeon Awarded in Kerman University of Medical Sciences
- Successful microscopic surgery of neuronal and artery transplantation in Zarand
- Rescuing a 10-year-old child who was hit by a knife in the chest
- Successful multiple surgeries of fingers, hands, and forearms transplantation