Anyone looking for a nose job will search for nose job Iran before after photos. Not only is this fun to do, but it’s also very helpful. These images are the portfolio of surgeons. So they can help you choose the right surgeon for you. On the other hand, you can look for nose shapes and faces like yours and judge how well they turned out. This way, you’ll have a vague but effective mental image of how your operation will turn out. In this article, we’ll discuss some great tips that can help you before and after your surgery. So keep reading and don’t miss a word or picture.
Iranian Nose Jobs Before After
There are various factors that can affect nose job Iran before after results. Some of these factors include the originality of severity, complexity, shape, and thickness of your nose skin.
To understand what nose surgery Iran before after results you can expect, first we should study different nose types and how they can influence your procedure:
- Bony noses: A bony nose has certain characteristics such as firm cartilage, thin skin, no tip droopiness, and pyramid-shaped. Bony noses undergo less dangerous operations than fleshy noses. If you look at Persian nose job before and after photos, you can see how bony noses can be easier to operate on.
- Fleshy noses: A fleshy nose can be recognized easily by specific traits. These traits include big nostrils, thick skin, and sebaceous glands. Overall, a fleshy nose has more fat than a bony one. Some other features of a fleshy nose are drooping tips and weak cartilage. If you look at Iran nose job before and after photos, you’ll notice fleshy noses are more common among men. This is due to the male hormones that cause the nose to gain fat and become large.
Most people think that fleshy nose surgery can be reversed and modified. However, Iranian nose job before and after photos prove otherwise. Even though a fleshy nose has more risk to operate on, there’s nothing to worry about. As you can see in nose job Iran before after photos, today’s technology offers risk-free and successful operations for every nose type.
Traits of Natural Nose Job Iran Before After
Looking at nose job Iran before after photos, you’ll notice these operations don’t include a doll shape or classy curves. On the contrary, you can’t notice any surgery done if natural-looking rhinoplasty is done properly. Your operated nose will fit the portion and other elements of your face.
Natural-looking rhinoplasty usually involves the correction of the deviation of the nasal septum. This means only the appearance of the nose will be modified. With a few small changes, your nose will have a straight nasal bridge, not a curved one. A natural style nose job means a tight angle between the upper lip and the nasal tip. Therefore, in this procedure, you’ll not experience the clear signs of surgery such as very small nostrils and stitches, and scars. So if you want an elegant natural-looking nose without wanting your friends to notice you had any surgery done, this style is for you.
The top priority in a natural-styled nose job is coordinating the operated nose with other parts of the face such as cheeks, lips, chin, forehead, and eyes.
Looking at nose job Iran before after images, you’ll notice some similarities between them. A natural-looking rhinoplasty should have these features:
- The nostrils’ place and shape shouldn’t be meddled with.
- The resulting nose shouldn’t have any curves.
- Building a suitable angle between the lips and the nose.
- The nostrils shouldn’t be shrunken much.
- Shape the angle between the forehead and the nose adequately.
- The tip of the nose shouldn’t be upright or narrow.
Chronological Procedure of A Nose Job
You may want to see the nose of your dreams right away after the surgery, but don’t let the nose job Iran before after photos fool you. It takes time to recover from rhinoplasty. You’ll only start to notice differences when the swelling starts to shrink. It can take up to a full year for the recovery process to be completed.
You may be discouraged by this information, but don’t worry. Everything will seem much more acceptable if broken down into a timeline. Let’s study the recovery process and discover what to expect each week. Note that each patient may have a different experience:
- 1 Week: After one week, you can finally remove the splint. There are no longer any clear signs of your surgery except the eyes being bruised in some cases. In that case, you’ll need 2 weeks to have no bruises. You can safely resume your daily activities at this point.
- 2 Weeks: After 2 weeks, there’s almost no swelling on your face and there should be no more bruises around your eyes.
- 3 to 4 weeks: At this point, you may resume any cardiovascular workouts you like cycling, jogging, and swimming.
- 6 Weeks: 6 weeks is a major point after your operation. By that time, your bones become stable and you’re back to a normal life. So you can start wearing glasses, start weight lifting, and even blow on your nose!
- 3 to 6 months: Depending on your case, it can take 3 to 6 months to be free of numbness and curious sensations around your nasal area.
- 1 year: After a year, you’ll complete your healing journey. There’s not a trace of swelling on your face and your new nose. At this point, you can take your nose job Iran before after photos.
Rhinoplasty Recovery Tips
Your healing process highly depends on your behavior as a patient. So keep in mind the following tips to experience a faster and less disturbing healing process:
- Your head should be elevated at night for 6 weeks after your surgery.
- Rest as much as you can and don’t put any physical or mental pressure on yourself.
- Wait at least 6 weeks before you start blowing on your nose again.
- Don’t wear glasses as they put pressure on your nose unless absolutely necessary.
- Follow all of your doctor’s instructions. He knows your nose better than anyone else.
- Cold compresses can be helpful for the first 72 hours after your surgery.
- Intense exercise can be very harmful. Avoid it for at least 6 weeks after your operation.
- Follow a healthy diet that can help you heal faster and better.
- Avoid smoking anything.
- If you have any airplane tickets coming soon, cancel them. It’s best not to fly for at least 7 days after the surgery.
- Patience is key. So try not to get frustrated easily and you’ll be looking at your own nose job Iran before after images with a smile in no time.
- Try to avoid direct sunlight for a few weeks after the surgery.