Breast augmentation in Iran is receiving considerable notice among people from the rest of the world. This is because in Iran there are professional surgeons who have been conducting breast augmentation surgery for many years. Beside expert surgeons, Breast augmentation in Iran is quite cheaper and more reasonable than any other country.
What is breast augmentation?
Breast enhancements are made to improve women’s breasts ‘ size and shape. This is done mainly with implants. It is because of weight loss or pregnancy that many women opt for this treatment, even if they are seriously asymmetrical or have lost the breast volume, or generally improve breast shape and volume and make the rest of their body a more balanced solution.
Breast Augmentation Packages
Accommodation + Visa + Transfer
What are the breast augmentation types?
Four types of breast augmentation surgery are done in Iran by great surgeons, including:
- Inframammary: A small incision is made in the fold below the breast during this procedure. The advantage of this technique is that the incision allows the surgeon to insert the implant more accurately with a wider access point. The remaining scar can also be hidden under the plunger (usually approximately 1 to 2 inches long).
- Peri-areolar: An incision is needed to be made near the outer edge of the areola in this procedure. The natural pigmentation progression of the areola and the rest of the breast hides the scar somewhat. This is the preferred technique for cosmetic doctors if a small or moderate breast lift is performed during the same procedure.
- Trans-axilla: A small incision is made under the armpit. The surgeon will use special surgical instruments and a camera in this opening to guarantee the proper positioning of the breast implant. At the point of the incision, the procedure leaves a small scar but the breast itself remains scar-free.
- Transumbilical: the navel is incised and the implants are inserted and moved into the breast via this incision. A single small scar is left by the transumbilical technique and no scars on the breasts.
Who is an ideal candidate for this surgery?
Every healthy 18-year-old or the older patients are eligible for the operation for saline implants.
Ideal candidates are:
- non-pregnant or breastfeeding,
- fully informed of realistic requirements,
- healthy and stable living standards
What to expect from a breast augmentation consultation in Iran?
If you choose a breast enhancement surgery in Iran, your plastic surgeon will be the first step in consultation with you before your procedure is scheduled. Your consultation is not a worrying experience for your consultation–it is a chance to learn more about your breast augmentation. There are some issues you can expect to cover during your breast augmentation consultation.
Meeting Your Surgeon
Because you will be working closely with the surgeon during your procedure and recovery, your surgeon should be attentive to your questions, respond to your requests, and be honest about your expectations and possible outcomes. Breast enhancements can be done in a variety of ways and styles, and you should make sure that your surgeon’s technique will provide the kind of results you want. So, do not worry! Our Iranian experts will support you during your consultation for breast augmentation in Iran as well as the surgery and the recovery time.
Discussing Your Details
Our surgeons will discuss the type and size of your implants, as well as their recommendations based on your desires and also anatomy. You will talk about your health history and lifestyle so that during your procedure and your recovery your surgeon will account for all potential problems.
You will also discuss the type of results with your surgeon in depth. You can choose the approximate size, and whether you want saline or silicone implants. You should expect to take some pictures “before,” which your surgeon can use to show your outcome. Your surgeon should have photos of patients like you so you can get an idea of what to expect.
How much does breast augmentation in Iran typically cost?
Your doctor will discuss the exact costs in detail, because it may vary greatly depending on where you are and your needs. But your breast augmentation surgery is Iran is more affordable than any other countries such as the USA.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
What to Expect Immediately After my Breast Augmentation in Iran? It is extremely important to take good care of yourself after the surgery. In the first few days following your surgery, this is what you can expect:
- Operation unbelievably influences the body. In the days after the procedure, you will probably feel extremely tired and sore. Get lots of rest.
- The skin tapes or sterilization strips that cover the incisions are excluded 24 hours after surgery. the Steri-Strips will fall off themselves
- Use gauze dressings as required for a week to continue covering incisions.
- The area of the chest can feel tight as the skin adapts to the normal implants.
- In the days following the surgery, you may experience less sensation in your breasts and nipples.
- Swelling and mild breast bleeding after surgery are normal; over the next few weeks, it will gradually decline.
- Your plastic surgeon might also ask you to wear a post-surgical bra, elastic banding around your breasts, to help with rehabilitation and positioning. Certain plastic surgeons recommend that patients not wear a bra at all. Follow the instructions of your surgeon.
- Patients will be allowed to shower 24 hours after the surgery by most plastic surgeons but some surgeons will ask patients to avoid water for 2 weeks after the surgery.
Breast Augmentation Expectations
The operation is usually performed with either general anesthesia or conscious sedation, meaning that the patient is either sleeping or sedated. This depends on the surgeon and the patient.
During the operation, the surgeon makes a “pocket” for the implant with small incisions. The incisions are closed and bandaged when the implant is positioned. Usually, the whole procedure of breast augmentation in Iran takes two hours or less and soon thereafter patients are able to go home.
What are the risks of breast augmentation?
As with any operation, there are possible risks that should be noted, including:
- Implant leaks
- pain and sensitivity
- Excessive scar
- Cosmetic dissatisfaction
When to have Breast augmentation fat transfer?
If you want a mild and moderate breast size increase (1⁄2-to-1 cup size) and want to not have implants, you can choose a fat transfer breast augmentation. Also, a breast lift with or without implants will yield better results than a fat transfer if you have significant sagging of your breasts. Simply enhancing breast volume by transferring fat alone will lift or shape breasts very little.
The procedure starts with the liposuction of the “donor” areas with a small multi-long cannula. The fat is prepared in a centrifuge so that any broken cell or fluid can be separated. The fat is then re-injected with very thin cells, which are used to place the fat carefully in the tissue.
Wondering why Iran is a popular country for medical tourism? Don’t waste your time! Just read this article to find out amazing facts Breast augmentation in Iran.